7 ways TMA helps manufacturers in their busy seasons
Busy? That’s good. But busy-ness can sometimes accentuate areas where businesses can improve.
The 93-year-old Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA) based in Schaumburg Illinois doesn’t just dream about a future with an abundance of well-trained manufacturers – they are actively involved in cultivating future technicians, engineers and crucial manufacturing team members.
Hiring well-trained team members is a key pain point for most TMA members. But many also say that as business owners, they’re heavily invested in retaining valuable, often-hard-to-find employees.
Did you know TMA can help with those challenges, as well?
Check out these 7 different ways TMA and their affiliates offer to keep manufacturers in the Chicago area humming away in a very busy time:
- EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT – TMA has a specialized network that combines manufacturing technology with workforce development to assist in finding the right candidates for staff vacancies.
- BENEFITS – Through TMA Health Solutions ©, we offer members health care benefits plans from a professional staff with an exclusive focus on – and unparalleled understanding of – small to mid-sized manufacturers.
- HUMAN RESOURCES – TMA provides members professional human resource management assistance through a free HR Hotline, on-site HR department development, employment law compliance audits, handbook and policy development, and employee training.
- RETIREMENT – TMA offers members participation in a 401K retirement savings plan with performance and benefits generally reserved for only the largest companies.
- PAYROLL – TMA offers discounted payroll services, at cost-effective prices designed to put money back into member’s pockets. Services include tax services, custom reporting, time and labor management.
- UNEMPLOYMENT – TMA helps members stop overpaying, and start saving by reducing costs, maximizing resources and achieving financially sound unemployment claims solutions through Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- WORKERS COMP – TMA helps members navigate the complexities of workers comp regulations.
Didn’t know TMA offered this kind of help? Reach out for more information at email@example.com.
And read more about how TMA can help HERE.